Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Hey,

I decided I would update the blog since neither one of my sisters or me have in a few months.

First off my little sister, Sharee is graduating from high school in two months almost to the date. She is currently deciding where she would like to go to college. She was going to go to Chandler Gilbert Polytechnic campus but its closing so she is looking around. This past week she came down to Tucson and visited me and Porter and Nick. She helped us put our grass in and got all scratched up :-( But we are happy to have our backyard finally done. We went to a spring training game too while she was down here with our dad and little brother. That was fun. She'll have to keep yoou guys updated as she decides where she is going to college and what is up next for her.





Next up is my older sister. She is in her second semester of the nursing program and dating a guy named Devan. She got a job at the Barney Family Sports Complex besides that and church she stays pretty busy. She studies a lot and is working pretty hard in school. I'm proud of her. (I would put a picture up of her but I don't have any recent pics, sorry.) she'll just have to add some herself.


As for me, I am just staying at home with Porter. I am awaiting the results for my EIPA, educational interpreting test to be able to actually interpret in schools. Nick graduates in May and then I am not sure where we will be. We are waiting to hear back from law schools right now as well as looking for jobs. So in the meantime I am just being a stay-at-home mom. Its a lot of fun.








No comments: