Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I figured it out!

So I just want you all to know I have figured out how to add stuff to the blog. I decided I needed to add stuff too because so far its only been Ash and Sharee. First off it's a boy!! So as soon as I have access to a scanner I will put pictures of my little boy and Ashley's and Sharee's soon to be favorite nephew ; ) on here. until then here are some lovely pics. . .




Above is me and sharee being ninjas.
Below is a Beautiful picture of my older sister.


So that's all for now but more will be coming soon!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

kay i am excited you learned how to do it i hope you do not mind i added a baby count for you. i miss i need to come visit soon

sharee said...

Hey sister I am proud of kaylynn. I am also excited that i knew something you didnt